The Inn v0.08.09 Free Donwload at h-game18.xyz
The Inn tells the story of down on his luck kind of guy.
He’s been living by himself in the big city ever since his TOTALLY NOT father kicked him out of his house at the age of 20. Since then, he’s been living a really miserable life…
But it’s all about to take a 180º turn when he meets a certain person one night (yeah, cliché, I know, sue me).
The Inn DETAILS
- – Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
- – DEVELOPER: Lykanz
- – TRANSLATOR: None
- – VERSION: v0.08.09
- – LANGUAGE: English, Portuguese
- – OS: Windows, Android, Linux, Mac
- – GENRE: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Cosplay, Creampie, Footjob, Handjob, Harem, Humor, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
The Inn FREE DOWNLOAD
What’s up people?
Oh yeah, it’s finally here!
This is the release of the FULL 0.08 Update (aka Luana’s update)!
As with previous FULL releases, this one doesn’t come with any new content and, instead, is meant as a polishing of the entire update and addition of new features that weren’t possible during the actual development cycle.
This release comes packed full of bugfixes and new stuff asked by the players. Here’s the highlights of it:
1 – Revisited Val and Joana’s updates.
“Wait, isn’t this a Luana update???”
Yeah, yeah, sue me…
Anyway, this is something that was asked by some players who felt like the aftermath of Val’s and Joana’s updates were a bit forced on them.
So now you can play their entire updates and just be a nice guy without having them throw themselves at you.
2 – Custom Main Character Surname.
This is another thing that was asked by players who didn’t like how stupid MC’s surname sounded.
To be fair, it would only make sense if they kept the default name “Mike”, and even so, it’s sort of a 13yo humor.
So yeah, now you can give the protagonist whatever surname you want, no more being called “Mr. Lítoris”.
3 – Toggleable Notifications Pop-up.
Another feature asked by players.
Some people felt like the little pop-ups that showed up whenever soemthing happened during the game were distracting and annoying.
So now you can selectively toggle them on and off at your leisure.
4 – Fixed a major issue in the PT-BR translation.
It was recently brought to my attention that some strings and dialogues in the brazilian portuguese version of the game weren’t being properly translated.
That was due to an oversight on my part and has been fixed.
5 – Fixed a major issue in the Movie Night event.
Previously you were able to do all the movie nights in one go during Day 9.
That was added, at the time, so people could see all the content without having to way for new chances to do movie nights with the girls.
This feature was removed during 0.07 development because now you would be able to repeat the event.
I didn’t predict that some people would have already done all the movie nights and would end up stuck at the screen where they would select which girl they wanted to watch the movie with.
This has been fixed and, if you ran into that issue, a screen will be displayed on loading your saved game to help you fix it.
That’s the most important bits, but here’s a full changelog if you’re curious:
- Revisited Val and Joana’s updates to make all the sexual interactions in them completely optional.
- Added a special bit of meta dialogue to Linda’s 3rd SMS talk if the player hasn’t had sex with any of the girls.
- Introduced the ability to give the Main Character a custom last name. No more being called Mr. Lítoris!
- Added a new viewing mode to the Pin-Ups, Commissions and Replay Galleries. Now you can view them by categories. This feature is toggleable from the main Extras screen.
- Added toggleable options to activate or deactivate the pop-up notifications. This is found in the Options Screen.
- Modified (hopefully) all screens that had frames in them to use the same frame image. Everything now follows the same design.
- Added scrollbars to every screne that has either a viewport or a vpgrid.
- Modified the Save Screen so elements of it are more readily readable.
- Modified the Options Screen to accomodate changes made due to the addition of Notifications Settings.
- The UI elements of the Comissions and Pin-Up galleries will now disappear after a while and reappear once you hover over the area they’re located.
- Added Scrollbars to the Commission and Pin-Up galleries for images that are bigger than the screen.
- Fixed every string that wasn’t being shown translated when playing in PT-BR. (Big Thanks to zerodead for pointing it out and providing a list of all untranslated strings)
- Updated all the replays in the Replay Gallery to reflect the changes incorporeted in this update.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck not being able to select a girl to watch the movie with during Luana’s day.
- Fixed a bunch of other minor issues that have been reported.
- Updated the Wardrobe System to include some outfits that should have been added in previous updates.
- Remade all the Wardrobe Previews to include the new outfits.
- Remade all the Wardrobe Icons to include the new outfits.
- Remade all the Profile Backgrounds to include the new outfits.
- Reworked the Wardrobe Screen so it’s more intuitive now.
What’s up everyone?
New month means new BETA, so here we go!
This is the penultimate content BETA for Luana’s update, with her full update comming to a close in the next one that’ll be released in August 1st.
This BETA comes packed with 1 new, average length, event with everyone’s favorite tsundere! With her emotions bubbling up inside and an unavoidable confrontation looming on the horizon, how will our heroine deal with it all?
This BETA was also built with the latest Ren’py version, which will hopefully fix the issue many people were having with animations not playing that was introduced in the previous Ren’py version
It features 2 new events that explore a bit more of Luana’s weird feelings towards the protagonist.
I even sneaked some bits of fat cat lore in there.
v0.08.05 fix 1
What’s up people?
Here’s the next BETA release for the 0.08 update!
This BETA comes with 1 new event.
It’s a pretty cute and somewhat wholesome event featuring Luana having some arcade fun.
This BETA also comes with a new replayable minigame!
It’s a simple rhythm game in the same vein as DDR, FNF and osu!mania. Not as complex as any of those, but it’s still pretty fun for what it’s worth.
This minigame is the “undertake” I talked about in the last devlog. I’ve been toying around it since Val’s update, working on stuff and testing new things on and off since.
Sadly, due to some Android limitations that I couldn’t work around in time, this minigame is only available for the PC and Mac builds.
It’s still far from being perfect or to even hold a candle to the games it’s inspired in, but as I said, it’s still pretty fun, considering the entire Ren’py environment and my somewhat amateurish/non-professional programming knowledge.
Developing it was extremely fun and helped me learn a lot of new stuff related to how Ren’py works and programming in general.
I will probably revisit it some time in the future to add new things or refine other aspects of it, but that won’t happen any time soon, right now there are more pressing matters in the main game that need my focus.
Continuation of the events for Luana’s update.
1 new event.
10 small and skippable memetic events.
Turned the text in the Checklist into actuall buttons (Normal Mode).
Fixed the nameplates positioning on the Android build.
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.