Desert Stalker v0.12a + Adan&Ripson’s Multi-Mod by h-game18.xyz
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.
The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.
Desert Stalker DETAILS
- – RELEASE DATE: 2023-02-03
- – DEVELOPER: ZetanDS
- – TRANSLATOR: None
- – VERSION: v0.12a
- – LANGUAGE: English
- – OS: Windows, Android, Linux, Mac
- – GENRE: 3DCG, Point & Click, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, RPG, Adventure, Postapocalyptic, Male Domination, Female Domination, Incest, Graphic Violence, Humiliation, Gore, Exhibitionism, Harem, Slavery, Horror, BDSM, Sadism, Masochism, Urination, Big Tits, Small Tits, Sharing, Group Sex, Animated, Lactation
Desert Stalker FREE DOWNLOAD
– Added scenes:
– Continuation of Fairy’s questline
– Continuation of Rabiah/Nadia’s questline.
– Harem scene (Zahra solo)
– Harem scene (Emilia solo)
– Ain/Emilia in Ain’s room
– Ain in the hallway
– Added 1 small event:
– Repeatable Hive Queen visit
Reworks and Revisions:
– d1e (Zahra’s introduction)
Minor changes / Bugfixes:
– Kyra’s basement content should now not block other basement content
– Fixed a long-standing bug where you couldn’t get Fairy from K&K if Ivy was dead
– Turned Ivy back to Igor in the Kateryna visit scene
– Replaced Ivy’s music theme in previous scenes
– Various text corrections and typos
Desert Stalker will be a reasonably open gameplay experience that encourages multiple playthroughs with different optional paths like many classic roleplaying games. The game has an optional censor to hide controversial content like gore and excessive violence. If you like the idea of what I’m working on, feel free to support me through patreon or subscribestar. Cheers!
– Storytelling that focuses on a solid plot as well as the everyday life at home
– Optional filters to avoid almost all kinds of non-vanilla content
– Some of your decisions will ultimately alter the way the story goes
– Fully covered music and sound effects bringing more atmosphere to the game
– Freely selectable events and missions through the world map; no grinding mechanics whatsoever
As the game progresses, I am investing in the necessary resources to make it as pretty and engaging as I can. Paying for those improvements is where the bulk of your contributions come into play.
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.
Leave a Reply