Paccsu – Namu’s Journey is a LEWD RPG game set in a fantasy world called Paccsu. You take control of a Muh’kean girl called Namu, who was taken away from her birth parents at a young age to be a part of a holy ritual in Muh’kea’s desperate attempt to fight The Undying King, the King of Zombies.
She was taken to the Kingdom of Ruo’ho by a human refugee couple to live by the shadow of the mystical Tukeva Tower, where she would live her life, train and grow strong. 18 years later, Namu is ready for the adventure with the help of her adoptive parents. Namu has no idea what happened in her past or has any memory of it or what kind of power she holds inside her. Soon, Namu finds herself in the middle of a crisis that threatens the whole world.
Namu’s journey begins when she is sent to investigate the mines where dangerous and bootylicious snakes from the Clan Tiss’i have been attacking the innocent human workers. It’s Namu’s job to save the world.
- – RELEASE DATE: 2022-11-25
- – DEVELOPER: Zem
- – TRANSLATOR: None
- – VERSION: Final
- – LANGUAGE: English
- – OS: Windows, Android
- – GENRE: 2D game, 2DCG, Adventure, Anal sex, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Fantasy, Female protagonist, Furry, Monster, Monster girl, Oral sex, Rape, RPG, Turn-based combat, Vaginal sex
Paccsu FREE DOWNLOAD
Paccsu 1.000 Changelog:
Main Quest (Post End Game):
- Undying Presence
Some remnants of the Undying King still remain. Namu must deal with it!
Side Quests (Post End Game):
- Kiva’s Memories
Share some time with Kiva and learn about her past!
- Lost Clan
Discover the lost clan of Fembu and gain access to their library!
Side Quest (New Game+)
- Burger Quest! Find 3 Burgers in the world to receive a bonus lmao
(no quest giver, just find em in the game)
Side Quest (Main Game)
- Harpy of the Tower (Sata’ma Harbortown, Sata’ma Lighthouse)
New Lewd Scene
- Cerberus X x Purnima (Palmenbutten Mansion, Cerberus Boss, Animated)
- Zomber and Kiva (Castle Undying, Zomber, Butto, Animated
- Sam and Tentacle (Temple of Fembu/Ran’ta Village, Animated)
- Tuho-Tapa Forest North, Altar of Tuho
- Temple of Fembu (Ran’ta Village, Muh’kea)
- Library of Ages (Temple of Fembu)
- Sata’ma Lighthouse (Sata’ma Harbortown)
- Corrupted Swamp Monster (Tuho-Tapa Forest North)
- Corrupted Veggie (Tuho-Tapa Forest North)
- Corrupted Hypno Snake (Tuho-Tapa Forest North)
- ??? (Boss) (Tuho-Tapa Forest North)
- Harpy (Boss) (Sata’ma Lighthouse)
- Enemy: Buffed “Eyes” HP and Defense
- Enemy: Shadow versions of heroes slightly buffed
- Enemy: Increased The Sleeping One’s HP and Defense and gave her one new attack
- Enemy: Lowered the damage output of the Shark enemies, lowered their HP slightly aswell (again)
- Adjusted the volume of most of the powers
- Castle Undying: Added more Zomber enemies in the lair
- Added another intro in the start of the game
- New Title Picture!
- Sprites: New sprites for Orb Guardian and Queen Pa’ha
- Fixed some typos
- Armor,Weapons and Items: Description is now easier to read and is consistent
- NG+: Added 1 Weapon, 4 Rings, 1 Shield in the world to be found
- Added art by Gross Mind in the end if you lose to the Undying King
- Updated the Credits page on the main menu
- You can walk through enemies for a short period of time when you use Escape
- Final Battle: Purnima and Kiva receive passive skill “Namu’s Dad’s Blessing” which is 33% Increase to HP and 33% Increase to Defense and Magic Defense stats
- Kiva: Slimewall, Protective Slimebubble, Ooze Dimension lasts 5 turns now
- Kiva: Protective Slimebubble now doubles defense stats (100%) instead of 40% increase
- Kiva: Slimopolooza heals 40% of allies HP instead of 33%.
- Kiva: Slimecore of the Arcane: Elemental Magic Defense increase from 25% to 50%
- Kiva: Stimulating Slime revives allies with 50% of their HP (old: 33%)
- Kiva and Purnima: Increased their overall HP
- Purnima: Base Evasion (8% to 10%) and Critical Rate (4% to 5%) slightly increased
- Purnima: Smokebomb buff lasts for 5 turns instead of 3
- Purnima: Ethereal Strike Damage increased
- Namu: Mother Nature’s Blessing now lasts 5 turns
- New music for the final battle
- Itty bitty changes!
- NG+: Mirror Orb no longer reflects the Undying King’s Beam of Hopelessness
- Sea of Muh’kea/Vihol Temple: Portal to the Muh’kea Shores will enable Teleportation items
- Per’se The Mystic(Kulma’la): You can now use Avalanche Orb to learn its magic powers
- Tower Of Lohik’: you actually need to pick up Captain’s Sword now to finish the quest lmao
Mod only on android:
- the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
- you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap™.
- longpress the screen to progress the animations
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.